Oct 2, 2010

Saturday Nite Rest Only At Heavenly Place I call HOME

Yahoo..4 weeks down and 4 more weeks to go for my PTP stage. Well, if u aint sure what's PTP, it stands for Physical Training Phase!! Damm tiring, hurting and feels like the hell was brought upon us all!! lol.. But i am relishing all of these to the core cos i love the taste of my sweat! It feels great to be free..if only u are in my place, u would know how it feels like. To have your mind finally free from self-imagined fears and past mistakes. Hopefully, i would be a better person from now onwards..

Moving on, its great to finally see my ex WNF getting on with her life once more. Hopefully, she found her one true love and may they live happily together forever. :0 :) Just to admit, i still feel for her but guess its fated we're not meant to be together and the best way is to wish each other best in life.

Being cut away from my civillian life feels like being introduced to a whole new world. You get to know, to experience a different kind of life and discover more about your abillity and potentials. You see new people, learn new rules and to abide them. Being obedient and dedicated is no lonegr an option but a necessity in order to survive and to excel. I saw four SRB guys fainted, being strecthed off to the ambulance perhaps because of heat stroke. They were engaged in the middle of a drill when they gave in to the pain.. I am scared at first seeing them being strecthed off in a life threatening situation..one of them had bubbles and foams gargling out of his mouth..:( But i am here prepared. I would give my very best for my country. It would be an honour:) Fire-fighter till the end!!

Hmmmm..gonna doze off.. Need to recharge my battery once more.. Have a good nite rest:)