Oct 23, 2010

1 more week..

Alhamdulilah..1 more week to Section Commander Course hopefully.. I know its going to be tough both mentally and physically but i guess i need that to get me out of my comfort zone more. U need the punches rite in your face in order to earn some respect. So why not give it a shot! Its your one and only chance. Just give your best effort man..

So here i am, in front of my acer comp in the room, waiting for 6 more mins to watch underworl evolution on channel 5.. Gosh, i wanna watch paranormal activity 2 and the town. Guess, maybe next week.. I am so happy with my progress in IPPT..Improvement for my SBJ,PULL UP, SHUTTLE RUN and 2.4km.. Just 15more secs and i know i pass yahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emergency Rescue Team here i come..then maybe HazMat!! Thought of signing on..either in police or cd but lets not get to carried away ay..lets focus on getting silver for ippt..

OooOO am i having a crush in someone..

In love, when u have been hurt, move on, forgive him/her cos believe me, thats the best way to settle things. Get on with life and stay positive. Opps its 10.01pm..see ya later//